The Neuralplasticty Laboratory: Publications
- AJ Ryals, LM Rogers, EZ Gross, KL Polnaszek, JL Voss Associative Recognition Memory Awareness Improved by Theta-Burst Stimulation of Frontopolar Cortex Cerebral Cortex, bhu311; 2015
- JPM Mogk, LM Rogers, WM Murray, EJ Perreault, JW Stinear Corticomotor excitability of arm muscles modulates according to static position and orientation of the upper limb Clin Neurophysiol 125 (10), 2046-2054; 2014
- JX Wang, LM Rogers, EZ Gross, AJ Ryals, ME Dokucu, KL Brandstatt, ... Targeted enhancement of cortical-hippocampal brain networks and associative memory Science 345 (6200), 1054-1057; 2014
- CL Peterson, LM Rogers, JPM Mogk, MS Bednar, AM Bryden, MW Keith, ... Posture-dependent changes in corticomotor excitability of the biceps after spinal cord injury and tendon transfer Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual ... PAGES 4302-4305 2014
- RL Harvey, HR Roth, RS Tappan, R Kermen, J Laine, J Stinear, ... The Contrastim Stroke Study: Improving Hand and Arm Function After Stroke With Combined Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation and Task-Oriented Therapy-A Pilot Study Stroke 45 (Suppl 1), A152-A152 2014
- LR Cherney, L Rogers, L Pitts, X Wang, R Hurwitz, EM Babbitt, R Harvey, ... Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Aphasia Treatment: A Pilot Study of Anodal, Cathodal and Sham Stimulation Clinical Aphasiology Conference: Clinical Aphasiology Conference (2014 : 44th : St. Simons Island, GA : May 27-June 1, 2014
- Cherney LR, Babbitt EM, Hurwitz R, Rogers LM, Stinear J, Wang X, Harvey RL, Parrish T. Transcranial direct current stimulation and aphasia: the case of mr. C. Top Stroke Rehabil. 2013 Jan-Feb;20(1):5-21. doi: 10.1310/tsr2001 -5.
- Rogers LM, Madhavan S, Roth H, Stinear JW (2011) Transforming neurorehabilitation of walking following stroke: The promise of non-invasive brain stimulation – a review. Restorative Neuro and Neurosci 29(6):507-16
- Rogers LM, Stinear JW, Brown DA (2011)The effects of paired associative stimulation on knee extensor motor excitability of individuals post stroke: A pilot study. Clin Neurophysiol, Jun; 122(6):1211-8
- Madhavan S, Rogers L, Stinear JW (2010) A paradox: after stroke the non-lesioned lower limb motor cortex may be maladaptive. Eu J of Neurosci 32(6):1032-1039.
- Madhavan S and Stinear JW. (2010) Focal and bi-directional modulation of lower limb motor cortex using anodal transcranial direct current stimulation. Brain Stim 2010 Jan;3(1):42.
- Jayaram G and Stinear JW. (2009) The effects of transcranial stimulation on paretic lower limb motor excitability during walking. J of Clin Neurophysiol 26:272-279.
- Gerachshenko T, Rymer WZ, Stinear JW. (2008) Abnormal corticomotor excitability assessed in biceps brachii preceding pronator contraction post-stroke. Clin Neurophysiol 119:683-692.
- Jayaram G, Santos L, Stinear JW. (2007) Spike-timing dependent plasticity induced in resting lower limb cortex persists during subsequent walking. Brain Res 1153:95-97.
- Stinear JW and Hornby TG. (2005) Stimulation-induced changes in lower limb corticomotor excitability during treadmill walking. J of Physiol 567.2: 701-711.